2017 Legislative Session Resources
- Political Contacts Questionnaire - Do you have connections to key legislators or government officials? We'd love to know!
- Sample Op-Ed - Are you interested in writing an op-ed on these issues? We've taken the time to put together sample language, if you don't know where to start. If you'd like to write your own, we are also happy to work with you on it!
- Hosting a House Party - Are you interested in hosting a small gathering at your home to invite your legislator to learn about our work? Hearing from constituents in their town is the best way to affect a legislator's position.
General Coalition Resources
Opportunity 101 Reading List
- The Evidence That White Children Benefit From Integrated Schools, Anya Kamenetz, NPR, http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2015/10/19/446085513/the-evidence-that-white-children-benefit-from-integrated-schools
Fair Share Housing
- Ending the Cycle of Racial Isolation, NYT Editorial,http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/opinion/sunday/ending-the-cycle-of-racial-isolation.html?_r=0.
Connecting to History
- Affordable Housing, Racial Isolation, NYT Editorial, http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/26/opinion/the-supreme-court-keeps-the-fair-housing-law-effective.html.