Racial, ethnic, and economic residential segregation today is no accident, but rather the result of intentional government policies, such as redlining, enforcing racial covenants, discriminatory lending, and outright segregation in federal programs.
Please join us for an interview with Richard Rothstein, followed by a panel discussion and an opportunity for audience questions.
Panelists to include:
- Moderator: Alexis Smith, Executive Director, New Haven Legal Assistance
- Bishop John L. Selders, Jr., Amistad UCC & Moral Monday CT
- Adam Gordon, Associate Director, Fair Share Housing Center
- Professor Anika Singh Lemar, Yale Law School
- Senator Gary Winfield, representing New Haven and West Haven
127 Wall St
New Haven, CT 06511
Google map and directions